ABM Envirosafe has its own Department of Environment and Conservation and Water Authority approved Waste Treatment facility at Cockburn Central.
ABM Envirosafe uses only environmentally friendly chemicals and practices, this can be demonstrated by the fact that:-
- All chemicals used are FREE of:-
- Petroleum products
- Ammonium compounds
- Strong acids & caustics
- Lauryl sulphates
- Sulphonics & Phenolics
- Builders and reagents
- Glycol ethers
- All chemicals used are high performance, bio-based formulations made from renewable plant sources. These products are readily bio-degradable and use surfactant technology to remove soiling without damaging cleaning surfaces.
- Use of these chemicals ensures that ABM Envirosafe can:-
- Clean and deodorise without the use of toxic chemicals
- Reduce Occupational Health and Safety and disposal issues
- Easier maintenance and extended equipment life
- Protection of waterways and the environment
- ABM Envirosafe are also distributors of environmentally friendly chemicals.